When to Register for Camp:
Both DL-Adirondack and DL-Blue Ridge will register the same way
and use the same 3-phase schedule. Campers may register for
either camp during the phase in which they are eligible.
Registration Phase 1 is for returning campers, those who have been on the wait-list for at least two seasons, or those who are siblings of returning campers. Phase 1 will begin on December 1, 2018 at 7:00AM (EST).
Registration Phase 2 is for campers who were on the wait-list last season. Phase 2 will open on December 15, 2018 at 7:00AM (EST).
Registration Phase 3 is open registration. All campers are welcome to register beginning January 2, 2019 at 7:00AM (EST)
Multiple Session Registration Policy: Campers may only register for one session at one camp prior to February 1. On February 1, already registered campers may register for a second session at the same or other camp where spaces are available.
How to register for Camp:
All registration is handled online via a program called CampInTouch.
To see how to access CampInTouch and prepare for registation, CLICK HERE.
To see a walk-through of the registration process from last year, CLICK HERE.
Other Registration Facts:
1. There will be no special code or URL for early registration. We ask that all registrants abide by the timing set out in Registration Phases. We will be verifying compliance with this and will not accept early registrations.
2. We do not accept registrations for partial sessions. For program and community reasons, it is disruptive for campers to arrive late or leave early. Please review your schedule before registering and plan for your son to attend the full 2 week session.
3. The only change the registration system for 2019 is the inclusion of Deerfoot Blue Ridge as a registration option. This will appear on the "select session" page of the application (see the 5:10 mark of this video). Simply choose the session labeled for the camp you want to register at.
4. Father-Son Registration will not be part of your initial camper registration. Once you have completed your camper registration you may register for Father-Son separately. This registration form will appear on your CampInTouch page in the “Forms and Documents” section.
5. With CampMinder, all your Deerfoot paperwork will now be in one place! All forms related to your son’s time at camp will be done through CampInTouch. This will include health forms and all other camp-related forms.
6. CampInTouch will also give you access to your Deerfoot account, where you can see any balance due, payment history, etc. You can also make payments online through CampInTouch.
If you have questions regarding this system, or about Deerfoot in general, please feel free to contact Chief Craig or Chief Nick by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or at 518-620-3827.